Title: Age Group Coach or Age Group Assistant Coach
Reports to: Technical Director, Junior Coordinator
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To provide coach or assistant coach services for an Age Group registered to Green Gully SC competing in the National Premier League (U14-17), or community level with Male or Female junior teams.
• Assist Green Gully in the delivery of a professional identification and selection process for the team in accordance and under the direction of GGSC technical staff.
• Deliver a professional coaching program adhering to the FFA’s National Curriculum.
• Ensure match reports are maintained and completed at the conclusion of each fixture.
• Maintain the highest standards of integrity, sporting conduct and professionalism while representing Green Gully.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Development and recruitment of a highly competitive team.
• Development and management of a large group of players.
• Ensuring late developing talent is catered for in the trial selection process.
• Ensuring that a professional environment and standards are maintained at all times.
• Successful integration of all key staff in the schedule and delivery of the program to required standards.
• U14-17 NPL: Minimum accreditation required is a current FFA/AFC “C” Licence or UEFA equivalent.
• A Proven experience working within an elite environment and thorough knowledge and understanding of the high performance requirements for players to aspire to and succeed at the highest level.
• Proven experience of working with talented athletes, coaches, sports science and medical staff including constructing and implementing a successful program.
• Preparedness to work evenings, weekends, non-office hours and travel intrastate as required.
• Up to date Working with Children’s Certificate and police check.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST:
Please email your resume to Technical Director Aaron Symons at email@example.com