Title: Age Group Coach or Age Group Assistant Coach
Reports to: Technical Director, MiniRoos Technical Director, Junior Coordinator
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To provide coach or assistant coach services for an Age Group registered to Green Gully SC at community level with Male or Female junior teams.
• Assist Green Gully in the delivery of a professional identification and selection process for the team in accordance and under the direction of GGSC technical staff.
• Deliver a professional coaching program adhering to the FFA’s National Curriculum.
• Ensure match reports are maintained and completed at the conclusion of each fixture.
• Maintain the highest standards of integrity, sporting conduct and professionalism while representing Green Gully.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Development and recruitment of a highly competitive team.
• Development and management of a large group of players.
• Ensuring late developing talent is catered for in the trial selection process.
• Ensuring that a professional environment and standards are maintained at all times.
• Successful integration of all key staff in the schedule and delivery of the program to required standards.
APPLICATION & CLOSING DATE
Please email your resume by Monday the 20th of September at 5pm. Resume to be emailed to Technical Director Aaron Symons at firstname.lastname@example.org