GREEN GULLY 2024 JBNPL/MINIROOS COACHING STAFF – EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Title: Age Group Head Coach or Age Group Assistant Coach
Reports to: Aaron Symons – Technical Director
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To provide Head Coach or Assistant Coach services for an Age Group registered to Green Gully SC competing in the National Premier League, or community level with MiniRoos teams.
• Assist Green Gully in the delivery of a professional identification and selection process for the team in accordance and under the direction of GGSC technical staff.
• Deliver a professional coaching program adhering to the FFA’s National Curriculum.
• Ensure match reports are maintained and completed at the conclusion of each fixture.
• Maintain the highest standards of integrity, sporting conduct and professionalism while representing Green Gully.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Development and recruitment of a highly competitive team.
• Development and management of a large group of players.
• Ensuring late developing talent is catered for in the trial selection process.
• Ensuring that a professional environment and standards are maintained at all times.
• Successful integration of all key staff in the schedule and delivery of the program to required standards.
• A Proven experience working within an elite environment and thorough knowledge and understanding of the high performance requirements for players to aspire to and succeed at the highest level.
• Proven experience of working with talented athletes, coaches, sports science and medical staff including constructing and implementing a successful program.
• Preparedness to work evenings, weekends, non-office hours and travel intrastate as required.
• Up to date Working with Children’s Certificate and police check.
APPLICATION & CLOSING DATE
Please email your resume by Thursday the 14th of September at 5pm. Resume to be emailed to Technical Director Aaron Symons at firstname.lastname@example.org