The Last Match
Results from our last encounter.
NPL1 VIC Men
GREEN GULLY SC
The club was established as Ajax Soccer Club in 1955 by Maltese immigrants. In honour of the Maltese Floriana club, Ajax SC adopted their familiar green and white playing strips.
The club was renamed to Green Gully SC when it moved to its current home ground at Green Gully Reserve in 1966, in the West of Melbourne suburb of Keilor Downs. The “Ajax” was dropped in 1982.
The Latest News
Some description text for this item